Without a plan, how do you know if your marketing is working?A marketing plan should be an extension of your business plan. It should be comprehensive, cover all elements of the marketing mix, tie back to overall business objectives, and include clear goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Do you have a marketing strategy in place? Is it aligned to your business plan? Is it measureable?
Every great journey starts with a destination in mind. You would never head out on a trip without consulting a map, GPS, or at least a compass. Don't do the same with your business. Marketing Eye-Dallas will work with you to develop a marketing strategy with clear goals in mind. We will also break-down the how-to's of reaching those goals through actionable tactics that can be executed on a weekly and monthly basis.
Unlike many companies that sell marketing strategies to companies, Marketing Eye-Dallas has in-depth experience in both developing a personalized strategy and executing it, ensuring that each key milestone and KPI is met along the way. It's strategy development experience along with implementation and market knowledge that sets us apart.
Marketing Eye has a business transforming approach to marketing strategy development, ensuring that if all of your competitors are walking one way, that you are walking the other – in an upward direction.
We have a 5 Step Approach to Marketing Strategy Development:
- The process starts with a due diligence process. We conduct a marketing audit of all marketing activities and processes, and benchmark marketing activities against industry best practices.
- Following the audit, we complete a marketing workshop with key business stakeholders covering the business goals/business plan, marketing resources, and all areas of the marketing mix.
- We will complete a detailed competitor analysis, so you have a better understanding of your strengths, weaknesses and gaps as they relate to your competition.
- We will work with you to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that ties to your business objectives and fits into your budget.
- Finally, we will develop the tactical plan of how marketing can support your overall business goals.
There are many ways to ensure that your marketing investment works smarter; by having a marketing strategy aligned to your business goals, you will ensure that your company achieves greater results.
For more information on how you can engage Marketing Eye-Dallas to develop a winning marketing strategy, please contact us today.