Whether your business lacks internal resources or your business could use some additional bodies to fill the gaps, there is always a need for marketing. What has been interesting lately, however, is the number of companies looking to switch their marketing agency altogether.
As a marker with over 25 years of experience, I can't help but ask the question, "why?" After extensive evaluation, here are seven reasons businesses are changing their outsourced marketing firm:
1. As their business has had aggressive innovation and changes, their marketing department is still performing the same campaigns. The company desires to work with a marketing firm who embraces change and becomes even more creative when faced with it.
2. They are searching for a marketing agency that helps align the sales and marketing efforts to ensure best results.
3. The company would like to increase sales, improve sales decks, and generate more qualified leads; however, their current outsourced marketing department doesn't cover these services.
4. The business is unable to distinguish ROI from the marketing agencies work.
5. The market has grown within the last year, but the marketing agencies strategy has not been refreshed to reflect the growth. The business's requirements have changed.
6. The agency has become dormant and is not integrating modern marketing techniques into their methods. Thus, they are unable to deliver upon their client's needs in a competitive market.
7. The company's website was built on a budget and is in need of some severe marketing work. However, their current marketing agency doesn't handle website maintenance in-house.
Regardless of the reasoning, companies are searching for marketing companies that are ahead of the game. Businesses need a marketing team who understands their industry inside and out, evaluates what the competition is doing, and can handle each aspect of the marketing mix under one roof.
At Marketing Eye, we not only specialized in a variety of industries, but we understand the ever-changing needs of each. That's why we have constant communication with our clients and build fluid strategies that can be updated as your business grows.
Marketing Eye also invests in providing our clients with the latest and greatest marketing technologies. This summer, we will be integrating The Robotic Marketer, which develops the most accurate and tactical marketing strategies in the world. Could your company benefit from being drastically ahead of your competitors? Give Marketing Eye a call today.
Mellissah Smith is a leading marketing expert having pioneered two specialist marketing firms into operations all over the world.
With 20 years experience, Mellissah has worked with over 200 companies, emerging and large multinational, on developing and executing strategic marketing campaigns.
From developing strategic marketing plans to re-inventing old brands in a changing market place, Mellissah has creative flair, business acumen and a knowledge of all aspects of marketing. She has also worked extensively in marketing and communications for companies listing on the ASX in both the small cap and large corporate arenas.
Latest from Mellissah Smith
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.